Comic Summary

This is a story about a young stallion who was destined to become a hero. But he knows he is nothing of the sort, and still doubts himself after he is given the title "Heir Savior." Everyone in Okai believes in the prophecy, that one day a Savior will rise among them to free them from this dying land, from those bold sands that continue to devour their home. There is a way to escape, yet the question is, is the Heir Savior willing to do it? Is he willing to acknowledge himself after dismissing the prophecy as a tale? Follow Arawn, a "Royal" Ashk, as he comes to choose: The Sands, the Void, or the Heir Savior? They never really had a choice. ---
Written and illustrated by Captain NatHat (Natural-Horses aka. Han.)

Friday, November 20, 2015

Seeds of the Sands Comic DRAFT 1

NOTE: This is the comic's first draft and will not be perfect. Expect missing markings, terrifying expressions, and spelling/grammar mistakes.







































 

 
 
 





**DUE TO A RENEWED STORYLINE, THE CLAIM ABOUT SPUTNIK'S AGE IS NO LONGER TRUE.

 











































13 comments:

  1. I love this so much!! The new pages are awesome! Gosh, Helm is so suspicious! xD I love how big Odin is compared to everyone else, it's so cute! I love all these characters and the way they talk! This comic is so incredible! Keep up the amazing work! --Rolfie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, thank you SO SO much Rolfie!! ;-; I'm serious, you're always motivating me to go on with this! :'D And lol he is! xD Oooh someone sneezed? Sputnik's fault! LOL. Yeah, he really likes blaming things on the Blue Guard and their Captain. :P and omg I'm glad you noticed that! I tried a little harder on Odin's size (not very used to drafts x_x) but that makes me so happy!! :D THANK YOU SO MUCH!

      Delete
  2. Your background concepts, Nattie, are so awesome! And I think Helm is becoming one of my fav characters!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha not really, they only take like 5-10 minutes at most so they're not good, but thanks a ton Rolfie! :D And omg yesss! >:D good. that's what I want my audience to feel for the most part. xD He's got a huge role in the story, and I hope to make it worthwhile. >;) Thank you! This comment made me so happy. ;-;

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh, so much has happened since I last commented! And it's just so incredible, this whole thing! And I still think Sahail is gonna come back >:3 *hopeful* LOL. Hmm, Sputnik is just a big mystery. I don't know what to think of him. Sometimes I'm completely sold on the idea that he's evil but other times I'm still skeptical. xD And for some reason when Helm accused Sputnik of being Dion, I laughed because I thought it was funny (idk why xD) And I also love Arawn's expression during the whole thing, lol. Also, Sputnik and Helm make a good team, surprisingly! Oh no, 31 ponies are gone to the Void D:

    Nattie, this is awesome! I love this comic so much! Your stories and ideas are always golden!
    --Rolf
    (btw Bru says she agrees with everything above, lol. so "ditto" for her xD)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Auugh I'm so late replying to this! ;-; Omg thank you Rolfie!! And hehe, we'll see I guess! >;) And good, that's what I was aiming for! :D and lol it was meant to be. because he's just like "errgh you're dion! i know you are!" and sputnik just ignores him. lol. >:D where I am now, Dion's going to be making his first official appearance very soon! And then everything will (i hope) make sense. And haha yeah they sure do! It's a shame they're rivals though. ;-; sobs ikr.
      Oh my goossshh thank you so much!! It always makes me so happy when I get your feedback! <3 Thank yoouuu both! :'D

      Delete
  4. ...and gosh now that i look at it again, it just turned so darn dark and creepy. :/ i didn't even intend for that to happen. it was supposed to be kid-friendly but now... meh i'm not so sure anymore. 3:
    now it could fit in the horror genre. O_o

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read this but I never commented? What? O.O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah it's so old anyway! xD Save it for the re-make if you have to comment! :P gosh the art here sucks so much O_o ehh

      Delete