Comic Summary

This is a story about a young stallion who was destined to become a hero. But he knows he is nothing of the sort, and still doubts himself after he is given the title "Heir Savior." Everyone in Okai believes in the prophecy, that one day a Savior will rise among them to free them from this dying land, from those bold sands that continue to devour their home. There is a way to escape, yet the question is, is the Heir Savior willing to do it? Is he willing to acknowledge himself after dismissing the prophecy as a tale? Follow Arawn, a "Royal" Ashk, as he comes to choose: The Sands, the Void, or the Heir Savior? They never really had a choice. ---
Written and illustrated by Captain NatHat (Natural-Horses aka. Han.)

Monday, November 30, 2015

SotS: Chapter 2: Sputnik

Updates Sundays
                        
                 
I hate the first panel ugh ugly. I'll have to fix it later on if I improve haha
I like Sputty's panel though.
Anyways, last page for chapter 2. 
Thanks for reading! :)

1 comment:

  1. Whoa this is amazing!! I was intrigued the whole way through! Ahh these panels are so gorgeous, no wonder you've been practicing backgrounds a lot lately. xD But the actual characters themselves really shine through this, I've missed reading SotS! ;-;

    I love how you're able to conjure up such a cool blend of action, humour and emotion! Like Sahail's character for instance, he's the same jokey cinnamon roll I remember. xD And not to mention Arawn, the curious, adventurous type! Okay but I really must say Sputnik and Helm's appearances here were SPOT ON. They're so in character! I love that "heh" kind of response Sputnik gives Helm, making you believe that he's the one who turned the horses into Void. Oh and Helm? Gosh I love him. ;-; I love how he's doing his best to protect Arawn (you know what I mean ;)) and gives those alarmed-sort-of responses! He's so royal-ish haha. (*cough* and super handsome *cough*)
    Another thing I just wanted to pick out: "Right. At least Lenore respects my wishes." - it made me crack up in real omg. xD Also I adore the narrations by Arawn, they sound so official and give you a sense of storytelling vibes. Btw, I think one of my favourite panels (although they're all amazing, I can't really say xD) is that one where Arawn and Sahail are silhouetted against the sky going down the hill - it looks so breathtaking! <3 The occasional close-ups of the characters' eyes are super effective too, they really add that extra layer of suspense and emotion. Oh, and how could I not mention enough of Sputnik man? He's just... yes, the favourite character crush I always had on him since the first day I saw his appearance... He's so dark and mysterious and even quite frightening here! ;-; (he's amazing too omg I love him... and those S! calls, gosh, feels <3) Welp, he really does look cursed in the last panel. ;-; (that same panel is so pretty btw... I mean, besides Sputnik choking that is... <8))

    Ahh I really cannot tell you how much I love this comic! When I read it, it gives me those same excited vibes I get when I read a comic I've actually bought. :D I'm super excited to see your progress Hana! <3

    ReplyDelete