Comic Summary

This is a story about a young stallion who was destined to become a hero. But he knows he is nothing of the sort, and still doubts himself after he is given the title "Heir Savior." Everyone in Okai believes in the prophecy, that one day a Savior will rise among them to free them from this dying land, from those bold sands that continue to devour their home. There is a way to escape, yet the question is, is the Heir Savior willing to do it? Is he willing to acknowledge himself after dismissing the prophecy as a tale? Follow Arawn, a "Royal" Ashk, as he comes to choose: The Sands, the Void, or the Heir Savior? They never really had a choice. ---
Written and illustrated by Captain NatHat (Natural-Horses aka. Han.)

Monday, November 30, 2015

SotS: Chapter 1: The Protector


too many ugly pages in this chapter, i'll have to get back to it sometime.
Well, this is the end of Chapter 1. :)

            SCRAP:
             
               
         

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. "Monday, November 30, 2015".
      am i really that late commenting? it's been almost a year geez

      Delete
  2. my eeeyyeeesss just exploded. What are these beautiful panels missy? The gorgeous art oh my!! ;-; H-how how do you draw trees? And how do you draw elegant trees? Omigosh this is PHENOMENAL. O.O This opens up really nicely - I feel like I'm reading an actual comic book! :'D Aaaauuughhh look at that tremendously magnificent artwork!! C':> When will I ever be this good? ;-; I reeally like the hanging green stuff hanging from the tree and the blossom! It looks so dang realistic man. And gosh I have TRIED drawing trunks and branches like that but I just can't get it right? Golly you need to show me how you do that. xD BUT THE ARTWORK ON THE WHOLE IS JUST??? But heck you're the best horse drawer I know (I've seen a lot of people who have drawn horses but you've triumphed all of them! ;-; This art is too pure for words.) But oh gosh the dialogue really fits well with the scene... the way it seems all calm and peaceful as Arawn recounts the recent and old events and the prophecy you know? All things in the past that will soon affect them. C': "Stupid Elders". x'D But heck that metaphor there, "our valley is being choked by the sands" - so effective!! o.o
    Ahhhhh I love this SO much okay?? I really like how you're updating everything... it all seems official. ;-;

    And like I said before, please do publish this someday!! Everyone will love it, I tell ya! ;-;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That comment doesn't do this any justice. ;-;

      Delete