Comic Summary

This is a story about a young stallion who was destined to become a hero. But he knows he is nothing of the sort, and still doubts himself after he is given the title "Heir Savior." Everyone in Okai believes in the prophecy, that one day a Savior will rise among them to free them from this dying land, from those bold sands that continue to devour their home. There is a way to escape, yet the question is, is the Heir Savior willing to do it? Is he willing to acknowledge himself after dismissing the prophecy as a tale? Follow Arawn, a "Royal" Ashk, as he comes to choose: The Sands, the Void, or the Heir Savior? They never really had a choice. ---
Written and illustrated by Captain NatHat (Natural-Horses aka. Han.)

Monday, November 30, 2015

Title Cover


2 comments:

  1. Just... wow... this really blew itself up in my eyes. O.O Hana this cover is AMAZING!! *-* Everything is set out perfectly and there's so much depth into it... it's really eye-catching... how do you do it? :O Man I love how you drew Arawn there! You nailed it on his expression! :D (and wooo Helm in the background! xD) And oooh I see Sputnik and Alia over there too. This really is perfect! ;-; (and gosh I love the text you chose, so fitting! ;-;)
    AND OMG THE HEADER!!! holy cow it's absolutely beautiful I don't even know how to describe it... like omg the black tunnel looking out towards Arawn in the horizon... oh myyyy it's so dang good. And so emotional!! I love the depth in that one too, it's chilling! :0 The text gives it a huge impact too like eeeeeeep! I don't know how to say it ugh I feel like I can't say it properly! xD Really wonderful art! ;-; (I wish I had that much talent C':)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the image, it is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete