Comic Summary

This is a story about a young stallion who was destined to become a hero. But he knows he is nothing of the sort, and still doubts himself after he is given the title "Heir Savior." Everyone in Okai believes in the prophecy, that one day a Savior will rise among them to free them from this dying land, from those bold sands that continue to devour their home. There is a way to escape, yet the question is, is the Heir Savior willing to do it? Is he willing to acknowledge himself after dismissing the prophecy as a tale? Follow Arawn, a "Royal" Ashk, as he comes to choose: The Sands, the Void, or the Heir Savior? They never really had a choice. ---
Written and illustrated by Captain NatHat (Natural-Horses aka. Han.)

Monday, November 30, 2015

SotS: Chapter 6: The Void

NOTE: ON HOLD for now, I have something important to work on so that means rip ol SotS again ;( i will get back and finish you, my fav story. </3 

cheesy cover lets go
this page is so darn ugly but gotta keep it movin :U
excuse me i have bad backgrounds gotta practice but at the same time i wanna finish this comic up already sighs
guess who got manipulated its arawn :U
wow an update??? weird as heck
but yeah i didnt try on this i mean its been sitting for like 2 weeks or smth and im just getting bad at horses so i mean
wanna push this forward.
im gonna try to make the next page epic bc its darn well one my favs so :')
salty alia ;-;
i wonder if there's still anyone who reads/sees this anymore haven't yall given up on me after decades of leaving this project alone :( 
if ur reading this i love u.

4 comments:

  1. Whoa this chapter!! I really have no words for how good it is and I know my comments hardly do this amazing comic any justice but somehow I need to express my thoughts on this masterpiece. First of all, that cover is incredible and MILES from cheesy! O.O (well tbh I honestly don't understand how "cheesy" really fits with this - what's cheesy about it anyway? :/) But the dark atmosphere and those superior textures are stunning, I can't tell you how breathtaking this is! That villainous mood emanating from the centre, materialising into the Void... it's just amazing okay?? Plus, I adore the strokes you added to the red sky and how it contrasts with the smokey B&W below. (when will you make a bg tutorial ma'am? <3) The beginning varies greatly with the end in this chapter; at first they're so confident of the magic, whereas in times much later they realise they're slowly melting into defeat. The first panel where the heroes are confronting the Void has so much adrenaline and energy! ;-; And all those panels revealing different areas of the battle... <:) but wAIT hold on, is that their queen?? And omg why does she look like a relative of Arawn?? Am I missing something?? C8> she looks so POWERFUL heck I live for thisss!! <33 *dies* Haha aww Dion's warning her but she has no idea. I'M DEFINITELY MISSING SOMETHING. I need answers! T.T <3 The switch from past to present, the way the lands were once so green and thriving but then sandy and dead, is a really significant change and yet shares some parallels... your backgrounds always depict this so beautifully!! ^^; nOPE that page is not ugly at all! >8( On the contrary, it has a dramatic effect in change of setting, following the moment where they begin to succumb and lose hope. Then things just get worse! The Void definitely chose the right moment eek. Their panic at the sight of the Void sets in that unnerving sense of fear all of a sudden... and there seems to be a foreshadow or motif of some sort with Sputnik appearing so predominantly at the end of each chapter. 8) Ahhhh I just, idk man, I think I forgot how to speak proper English. (ain't gonna hear more about "bad" backgrounds missy, 'cause yer wrong and ye know it. u_u)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *loud sobbing* look at those brilliant poses i just

      Delete
  2. Hello there! Icould have sworn I?ve visited this blog before but after going through a few
    of the posts I realized it?s new to me. Anyways, I?m
    certainly happy I stumbled upon it and I?ll be booklmarking it and checking back regularly!

    ReplyDelete