Comic Summary

This is a story about a young stallion who was destined to become a hero. But he knows he is nothing of the sort, and still doubts himself after he is given the title "Heir Savior." Everyone in Okai believes in the prophecy, that one day a Savior will rise among them to free them from this dying land, from those bold sands that continue to devour their home. There is a way to escape, yet the question is, is the Heir Savior willing to do it? Is he willing to acknowledge himself after dismissing the prophecy as a tale? Follow Arawn, a "Royal" Ashk, as he comes to choose: The Sands, the Void, or the Heir Savior? They never really had a choice. ---
Written and illustrated by Captain NatHat (Natural-Horses aka. Han.)

Monday, November 30, 2015

Seeds of the Sands: Epilogue DRAFT




______________________________________________________________________________
Extra:
maybe they're in horsie heaven watching everything. (or maybe in that other place? xD  eh) 
and this is what they'd say. :/
actually dion is having a conversation with himself, but i'm drawing each voice as a figure. dion's nice side is helm (and he's very weak right now) and the real dion is dion. 

I wanted the story to end in irony. ;-;
Now only the cover and prologue are left. I'm also going to be rebooting the project and redrawing the whole thing so it won't be a draft anymore, so stay tuned! :)
This is the official ending of the whole comic.
Thank you all so much for reading! <3

11 comments:

  1. ACTUAL TIME: 7/10/16 (11:10 am)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I love making mean endings ;-; sorry if i'm being too evil

      Delete
  3. I... I don't understand... what? No it can't be! Nooo Arawn you can't follow Dion's legacy! *screams* (writers are too cruel!) "The end" really... I feel... I don't know... Just... help meeeeeeeeee!! ;-; Nononononono the Ashk can't fall!!!! >:O Why this ending? Why? D8< No Dion doooon't!! ;-; OKAY BUT YOU BROUGHT HELM BACK IN I LOVE IT!!! So troubled, poor soul. ;-; Yes omg there's a panel for my beloved Sputnik! :'D Poor Sahail doesn't have a clue again. ;-; Gosh I love that cover... and that quote! This whole comic is having a big impact on me! *-* But "the end"!! So dramatic. And so ironic! D:< Now I'll be stuck with that ending forever. D8< *runs off to sulk in the corner* what did readers ever do to deserve this! ;-;

    Anyway the artwork here is SO good! So emotional! Idk just that green grass and the mountains. <3 Okay I'm satisfied. Thank you very much. :') <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (xD lol before i reply, i want to say that I love how my replies are in a different color!) Okay, anyways, THANK YOU SO SO SOOO MUCH KENZA! <3 You've stayed with me ever since the beginnging and I really REALLY appreciate it! :') EEP thank you!! <3 I'm so happy right now! (Well, sorry for ruining the ending! xD I think I'll let the audience choose if they like this version of Arawn or not, so they can choose to discard this ending, but to me it really happened cause I'm evil. xD) haha gosh sorry! u_u but writers have to be sinners if they want irony, and I don't think a few more sins would hurt. (x'D jkjk!) And yeah that's an extra! ;-; so, like in the end Helm was really the only good character because even Arawn became corrupt. Idk. something like that. xD Or maybe I'm just so biased because Helm's my favorite. :P OH GOSH you don't know how HAPPY this makes me, I'm so serious!! ;-; LORD WHY. AHHH!!
      THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
      I will cherish this comment forever. You're so stinking nice you know that?? ;_; THANK YOU!!
      poor readers. xD i'm such a terrible author.

      And thank you!! :D I actually tried on it (I think it needs a redo, so when I redo the whole comic over again, I'll redo the Epilogue too. xD My backgrounds suck!)
      And no, THANK YOU!! It was really an honor that you read it, I'm so super happy. THANK YOU SO MUCH, can't say it enough!! <3 :'D

      Delete
  4. Dion has a good sense of humour. I like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, I just LOVE it when bad guys are humorous and take everything easy! xD and make jokes despite their position! It makes them a lot more... detestable and dislikable I think? Or maybe it makes them likable depending on the person. xD But yeah, thank you! :'D I'm glad!

      Delete
  5. Waiting for the prologue... and OMG YES you're redrawing it! :0 And I'll bet that'll look beautiful. *-* <3 Eep can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kenza!! ;-; Your comments always make my day! <3

      Delete
  6. "The end" though. That irony. ;-;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. xD Personally, I'm proud of "the end" title! Actually I think it needs a wee bit of tweaking, I guess I'll do it sometime, but thank you!! :D

      Delete