Comic Summary

This is a story about a young stallion who was destined to become a hero. But he knows he is nothing of the sort, and still doubts himself after he is given the title "Heir Savior." Everyone in Okai believes in the prophecy, that one day a Savior will rise among them to free them from this dying land, from those bold sands that continue to devour their home. There is a way to escape, yet the question is, is the Heir Savior willing to do it? Is he willing to acknowledge himself after dismissing the prophecy as a tale? Follow Arawn, a "Royal" Ashk, as he comes to choose: The Sands, the Void, or the Heir Savior? They never really had a choice. ---
Written and illustrated by Captain NatHat (Natural-Horses aka. Han.)

Monday, November 30, 2015

Comic Character Sheets

*still a WIP 
*ALL royal characters are princes/princesses of the Ashk herd.
^might redo this one later, I'm not too happy with it. he looks too tiny ;-;
I changed Reagan's gender. she's fat. She's a minor character, but I wanted another Lost up here. xD I also decided that the Lost will be consisting mainly of mares with only like 2-4 stallions, so it's a female warrior unit with female elders and stuff. they're all darkly colored too, so it's rare to find a brown or white or whatever Lost, but blacks, darker grays, and blue roans are dominant. This also fits better into sputty's revised backstory. more on that later ;-;


new character! :) she isn't major, but pops in every now and then. They replaced her as captain when they banished Sputnik. cause I need more draft fighter ladies. >8( (lol i find it funny that she TOWERS over sputty, even though he used to be captain. xD like he's more powerful than drafts.)
Bess is more like the sassy aunt, and she's a bit arrogant at times because of her height, but she's tough and reliable too. <--- not really solid, I'm still working on her lines. 



                                          Old versions:







2 comments:

  1. Oh my these are SO gorgeous!! *-* I love how you expertly captured their personalities through their pose, the colours and the details! :'D I wish I had characters as good as these. ;-; Ahhh but one thing I REALLY like here is that you stuck to a certain colour palette for every one of them! It just... really distinguishes each of them from each other! And gossshhh even those small details like the fact that Arawn has more colours than Sahail even!

    I personally agree with Lenore's character change there! She's amazing as she is now (and boy do I love her *-*) but that sounds a good thing to do! She'd stick around more dignified type right? xD Sounds good. ;-; Ahhh I think adding a mare would be SUPER interesting! 8D We all have those times where we must adjust the script right? (Even if we really don't want to... especially if you don't want to end up scrapping the "goodies", that is. xD) But either way, I'm sure the final result will be absolutely amazing! ;-; Okay my jaw opened when Sputnik appeared. Yasss he's my favourite yassss someone take care of the lovely cinnamon roll. <3 LOL and Dion must be immortal then. x'D

    I love that you add heights as well though? Gosh, I wish I could come up with varying heights for my OCs! ;-;

    (!!! I promise, promise I'll get round to commenting on all of your posts soon hopefully! I'm SO late oh gosh. D': I sneakily had a peek at those writings you posted on your Painted Raven blog. >:D)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love them

    ReplyDelete